Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

SENIORS. JUNIORS. :)

WOOOP. I'M IN FORM 2! I'M FREAKIN IN FORM 2!
Not much of a glory yet. And not much of a senior yet.

BUT,

The hard work and all the homeworks are still the same. -______-
One of the things I learn when I'm in secondary school, is that;

1) YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR HEAD IN YOUR STUDIES.
NO MATTER WHAT/WHEN/WHERE/HOW. ALWAYS. Focus in everything. Every class matters. Cause if you skip one, it'll be hard for you to learn by yourself. & trust me, I've been there before. :}

2) DO IT YOURSELF.
Everything - do it yourself. Like notes. Don't expect for teachers to give it to you all the time. Every note counts. :) And if you still don't understand anything, you can ask your teacher but don't expect an answer everytime. You gotta look up in books or the web and stuff. (FYI; don't look for notes at the web. You won't find them -____-)

3) GET A FREAKIN REFERENCE BOOK.
Yes - reference books are getting damnn crucial in every subject. Don't expect everything in a textbook. Because it doesn't. -_____- DAMMIT.

4) DON'T EVER, EVER PROCRASTINATE.
Don't be like - 'pssshh.. I'll do this freakin homework later.' Cause what you'll do is just adding more and more and more works undone. And yeah - hell no you don't wanna do all of your works at one go.

Ohh yeaahh. Everything stated above - is from my own experience. Just so you know, its one of the things you should know when you're in high school. (I love calling it high schooooool).

:)
& at the end of the day, you just gotta be happy and.... do your homework. -_____-

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT,
WORK'S WAITIN,
DON'T WANNA PROCRASTINATIN.
(^TAKE THAT JUSTIN BEEEEEBER. MY RAP > HIS.) >:DD

-nurain shahira.


0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan