Isnin, 1 Mac 2010

WHAT? WHAT'S OUR HOMEWORK TODAY? damn.

Sooooo, since I spent my chinese new year holiday & february exam week NOT DOING HOMEWORK,
You know you gotta do it in the end.
Me? I haven't even touched a book on holidays.
BLAAAHHHH.

& I'm just another student looking for a hell-of-a-good explanation to not do my homework.
My science teacher said 'We should save the earth, don't cut down trees' & some other stuff.
Soooo, I come up with a pretty good explanation & I told her;

"TEACHER. Pleaaseee don't give soo many homeworks. Homeworks use paper. & paper use trees. Teacher, Whats happening with all the save the earth & don't cut down trees stuff? WE SHOULD SAVE THE PLANET WE LIVE IN! For the future generation & beyond."

I could be president with that speech. :D
So yeah, like most teachers, my science teacher just laughed & smiled.
.....and give us homeworks.
:|

What? I was trying to do my part for the earth.
But still, I should shut up and do my homework.
Peace out.
-nurain shahira

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan