Khamis, 14 Januari 2010

BACKKK. >:D only better.

OHH I'M GONE FOR.. HOW LONG? 5 MONTHS? Sorry people. :]

Well anyway, school has started for.. 2 weeks. And its getting 3.
& yeah, you guessed it - Homeworks. Homeworks. & more Homeworks.
I mean like, oh COME ONN, we're still young. & theres.. theres.. a wideee widee world of stuff to do out there. But school? SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE.

The good thing is, MY SCIENCE TEACHER CHANGEDD >:D
-sob/wipes my tears- the happiest moment of my damn life. :]
Well shes a Bio teacher but.. ITS OKAY.

Worst part is, like I said, homeworks. >:l GAHHHH.
Maths homework keep pouring in and in and in and in and in and yeah, in.
God, I suck at maths. I don't understand a freaking thing. O____o
& when teacher ask, do you understand? Me and my class was like - YESS YESS.
Sense the sarcasm people.
Oh come on, I mean like, 5 - 6 = -1.
'5 sweets shared among 6 people. How many they need more?'
Then you gotta count, what the heck?!
BUY ANOTHER ONE, 'GENIUS'.
& SCIENCE. :O
'In hearing, air-borne sound waves funnel down through the ear canal and strike the eardrum, causing it to vibrate. The vibrations are passed to the small bones of the middle ear (ossicles), which form a system of interlinked mechanical levers: First, vibrations pass to the malleus (hammer), which pushes the incus (anvil), which pushes the stapes (stirrup).'
WHAT THE HECK?!

Hah, but theres one thing I could be proud of in SMK Alor Akar.
I'M IN FORM 2! >:D
Take that people! So.. I'm kinda senior. Well, not senior but, ON MY WAY to be a senior. :]
Life's good. & this 21st March - I'M GONNA BE 14.
Wohoooo~ Goo mee, goo mee.
:O I'm OLD. Haha. I wanna be 16 though.

DAMMIT.
I just realised I'll sit for PMR next year.
Whooaaa, its still feel like yesterday I took my UPSR result.
Time.. ohh time. :]
Well I better stop typing now as my maths, kemahiran hidup, english and geografi homework waiting.

SEE YAH <3
-nurain shahira

P/S : I got bored and started a myspace. Add me up - http://www.myspace.com/nurainshahiraax

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan