Rabu, 26 Ogos 2009

discipline teachers.

my god.
holiday is super-boring. i dont know what i'm talking about, but i kinda miss my school. let me tell you a thing or two about my discipline teacher back in school.

so i had this discipline teacher aka GPK HEM. i bet you know what it means. moving on, i was new to my school. so i don't know much about him. (yes, him). one thing i know, he brings a pair of scissors. wherever he go. (yes, wherever he go). one day, my class is freakin noisy. very noisy. and his office is just right below us.

'murphy's law: anything can go wrong, will go wrong'

in fact, edward murphy is right. the GPK HEM walk through the corridors. 'thump, thump, THUMP'. noo, thats just me, munching on keropok. anyway, then he appeared at the class door. his face just made us quiet.

FYI, a few weeks after that, i noticed that i hardly see him anymore. my friend told me that he's been moved to somewhere, working as a principal. you get the idea of how happy my friends are.

thats just the beginning of our huge problem.
nah!
our new GPK HEM is much better. at least, he doesn't walk to classes and ask to shut up.
nooo.
-ain

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan