Selasa, 25 Ogos 2009

HOLIDAY!!

this just basically sucks!

my school has just been close for quarantine. you know, the H1N1 epidemic. for ONE WEEK! and another holiday for a week.. ramadhan. i could just imagine my buddies jumping up and down, screaming their lungs off, being super-happy because of school holidays.

but theres always two sides in a story :)

i think its just sucks! but i know, school gotta quarantine. and ramadhan needs a holiday.. yeah i understand. but, sitting at home, staring at the tv, sitting in front of the computer, its.. its.. boring.

for them, its like rain after 10 years of waiting.

i realised, I'M the only one who thinks that way. for me, going to school.. yeah to learn but it also kills my time. haha, i meant its also a way for me to spend my time. about 4 more hours till buka puasa. see you later

-ain

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan